Sunday, December 6, 2015

Recharging

I love early mornings.

I love that everything is quiet and peaceful. I love that I can sit there in stillness and watch as the world wakes. The sky slowly turns from black to grey to blue. Depending on the season, the quiet is interrupted by the sound of nature beginning its day. The stillness within the house is broken by the shuffling of small feet and sleepy good mornings.

I love that I can take those moments of quiet and stillness and allow my mind to ease into the hectic pace of each day. It gives me the ability focus on the good and brush off the bad. It's almost like a daily mental recharge, which as an introvert, I need in order to prepare for the hustle and bustle of daily life.

Yes...I definitely love early mornings.


No comments:

Post a Comment